Because more and more platforms are emerging to make learning easier and more popular. You can learn more without even realizing it. In the early days of Tik Tok, the videos I could see were more cute mid-day sharing or interesting personal lives. In recent years, more and more people have started to make interesting scientific discoveries. For example, I often see a blogger who plays a historical figure giving some classic historical stories. What’s interesting about this kind of video is that because the blogger is dressed as a historical figure, it gives the viewer a better sense of immersion and a greater willingness to watch.

In order to ensure that PLNs are diverse, they need to be thought of from multiple perspectives. To achieve multiple perspectives, one needs to bring oneself into the different perspectives and be appropriately self-critical and annoying. It is also necessary to accept suggestions from others with different perspectives. For example, one could ask a friend to help look at it before posting it for any other suggestions or additions. Talk to your friends about the content of the topic you want to publish. You can also learn from other people’s ways of thinking about things from multiple perspectives by looking at their postings more often, but it is important to note that if you want to use the same approach after you learn it, you need to mark it in advance rather than just stealing it from someone else.

A variety of different platforms have their own characteristics. For example, most of YouTube’s videos are longer.Instagram is mostly about sharing photos of everyday life. The different features of each platform also better diversify the purposes for which people use the different platforms. For example, if I want to watch some science videos while I’m eating, I’ll most likely choose YouTube to watch them. This is because most of the videos in it are longer, just long enough for me to finish my meal. At this time, I will definitely not choose to open Tik Tok because then it will require me to keep swiping my finger to switch to a different video to watch while eating. This would be very distracting from my meal. When I want to watch videos for entertainment during the short break in the middle of studying for my exams, I will most likely open Tik Tok or Instagram to watch them. At such times, I need shorter videos so that I can easily finish watching a video and continue to revise at any time. If I watch a long video at this time, it may make me keep wanting to finish the long video before I start reviewing, causing me to keep procrastinating.

To make PLN more inclusive, I think the biggest difficulty for me is keeping everyone happy. Since everyone has their own opinion, I think I can try to include as many perspectives as possible, but there will always be areas that are not included. That’s what I think is the hardest part of making PLN inclusive. But I’ll still try my best to do it. In the meantime, I will be active in answering and responding to enhance interactivity, regardless of the platform used.